Business Development Executive. London
An opportunity has arisen to work within the growing sales department of a consumer facing website that is the largest of its kind in Europe. The role will be working within online media, offering a white label suite of engagement platforms.
The Business Development Executive will have an instrumental role in contributing to the business success of this young brand as it evolves to develop competitive advantage within the UK.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Communicating with ultimate decision makers in companies
- Sourcing own leads to find these companies/making use of existing databases
- Constructing and emailing proposals
- Occasional client meetings to present our products
- Managing a pipeline/working towards a sales target
- Effective reporting on our CRM system of all sales activity
- Aiding the development of our products
Who we're looking for:
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Approximately three years experience in sales with one year in digital.
- A basic understanding of consumer data and/or lead generation.
- Candidate should be a self-starting, strategic thinker with excellent business acumen.
- Strong phone manner as role is predominantly behind a phone but presentable for occasional face-to-face meetings & presentations.
- Experience in the digital sphere is a must, with evidence of closing senior decision makers within large organisations (head of digital, senior media buyer, marketing director etc).
- Previous work with advertisers/advertising agencies, digital publishers, online marketers would be a distinct advantage.
- A strong contact base would also be influential.
- Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
If you have the drive and personality to fill this challenging role in the first instance send your CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic: £25k p.a. OTE £40k
Closing date 31 March 2014